Yohan Kim, DMD
A great smile starts with function. I truly believe in the phrase “smile more, live more”. A great smile can have a huge impact on the lives of my patients because your smile is always your first impression. I am committed to providing the exceptional dentistry to my patients to give them both aesthetics and functions.
Education and Experience
I attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, earning my Doctorate of Dental Medicine and ranking among the top 10% of my class. I also ranked as top resident at Coler-Goldwater Specialty Hospital during my General Practice Residency. Throughout my entire formal education, I kept true to my goal of developing excellent leadership, interpersonal skills and clinical skills.
As a practicing dentist, I understand the need to keep current on the latest technological advancements and trends in my field.I have had extensive exposure to high-end and high-quality dentistry including cosmetic and implant treatments, RCT, crowns, and bridges. I am also the attending physician at Bellevue Hospital for implant dentistry and prosthodontics.
- Invisalign® Certificate I - 2012
- AIC Basic Implant Course Certificate - 2012
- AIC Advanced Implant Course Certificate - 2013
- UMDNJ Bone Grafting for Implantologists Certificate - 2013
- Attending Physician at Belleuve Hospital for Implant Dentistry 2011-present
I am committed to providing the best treatment with up-to-dated dental technology to my patients. For this reason, I take many continuing education courses each year, and I hold membership with many organizations and professional affiliations, including:
- FICOI, Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- AACD, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- ADA, American Dental Association
- AGD, Academy of General Dentistry